Thursday, April 23, 2020

The Next Step





With the whole world stopping because of the COVID-19 pandemic. The question is “what is the next step” and should I even care? With the daily report of people passing away each day, I am sure that I am not the only one that has lost a loved one. It is crazy how people say that life is short. It is a short life that we have. My father was just here and now he is gone.

When he passed, something inside of me broke and it will never heal. It is something that I must live with, but I know Dad would not want me to be saddened by this breaking point. He would want me to figure out my next step. The basic question that is always asked during an interview is where you see yourself in the next 5 years?

The world is temporary on hold and I just must figure out my next step. The crazy thing about all of this is that I will not be able to celebrate my father in the traditional sense for a long time since the world is in chaos. What is my next step? I will let you know when I can make my father proud and even, I do not know when that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment