Thursday, March 19, 2020

Growth of a Good Man

Hello Everybody,

I have always wonder what sort of knowledge and experience does it take to be a good man. Do you grow into it or do you hit roadblock several times to level into that path? You must be wondering why I am asking this during my stage of life. Was it because of my upbringing or is it because I just did not know any better?



Now it wouldn't be appropriate to continue this discussion without looking into my past. As they say, nothing is venture unless we understand our past. I think I had a good childhood but nothing is always flowers and sunshine. A boy can only gain the right path if he was taught by a father figure but not everything child has that opportunity. Either the father was in their life but was never taught anything or the father was not there in the first place. This is a dilemma when a boy is finally about to hit 30 years old and he still does not know what ingredients he is missing to become his true self.

If only it was easy as mixing the right ingredients as shown in the TV show, Powerpuff girls which came out back in the '90s. I am going off-topic, let me focus on back on this question: what goes into a good man? Who decides if you are a good man? Is it society, your peers, or yourself? I believe that sooner or later, your soul or mind will hit a roadblock and that is when you need to decide to level up or go back to ground zero.

I have hit that roadblock with the many failed relationships and it is up to me to take that final step to pursue a deeper path. You must think that I blame my upbringing but that is further from the truth. Sure, it would be great if I was guided properly so I did not make terrible choices but I don't have time influence powers. That was great but it is time for me to forgive the past and move onward into walking into the golden guideline of being a good man. Whether women of this era appreciate that or not, only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment