Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Struggle of a Heartache

Hello Everybody,

The pain of the heart is a unique circumstance since it can range from loneliness to heartbreak. Now I could go out of the way to break down the different categories when it pertains to each subject. But alas, I am not a philosopher and my goal is to demonstrate what goes into a heartbreak. From the beginning to end and I hope you readers can understand what this truly means.



When it comes to a relationship, there are different categories and perceptions of how people view each interaction. Now I am only going to focus on the granddaddy of them all which is the main purpose of why men and women fall in love and get married. Whether this concept will still be around after 10 more years is not my problem. What goes into a relationship when a man first meets a woman starts with trust. Now I believe that everything else is secondary because what comes with trust, respect will always follow along. Picture this: if you trust the person 100 percent then you will always give your full self to that person. Since you are giving your full self, you are also respecting that person's judgment. I hope this insight help somewhat.

Trust is the main baseline of any relationship and respect is what should always follow. Of course, there are a lot of people out there that assume that respect comes before trust but that is a misconception. Ask yourself this: How can I respect someone if I don't trust him/her? Oh, you got confused. Now I need to get back onto topic. I have been in three different relationships that have always ended badly for me. Once it ended, they have always done something that crushes my heart into pieces that truly relate to heartbreak. The second step is to get to know the person and while knowing the person, you're planning out your future life with them. People believe that this is nothing but that is wrong. When start planning this kind of future, you are putting your trust and being into the significant other. Of course, this never pans out for the best and the relationship will end.

Now just because the relationship end, does not mean that you automatically lose trust in that person. It just means that you have lost a romantic partner and gain a precious friend. It just does not always go that way. You must be wondering about how someone can lose your trust so easily after being together for so long. The saying "Trust is hard to gain and easy to lose" speaks volumes. In my case, for example, it all comes down to the "c" word which is cheating. I can always try to understand why it happens but ask yourself this: why do you want to hurt the person who you once love?

No comments:

Post a Comment