Monday, June 15, 2020

Future Lover


Dear Future Lover,
                
The end. Now that two-word statement speaks volume because that is all I have to say on how any future romantic relationship will end. But if I kept it like this, my fellow followers will be very confused. So, let go into further detail on what I mean.
First you must understand that men are simple creatures when it comes to choosing our mate. When we first look upon you and have our first conversation, that is when we decide if we will marry you or not. Now my theory is that the timeline of both individuals getting marry is within two years of when they start their romantic relationship. Of course, there are outside forces that could derail the timeline like financial issues, not mature enough or it was just a game in the end for either party. Now those outside forces rarely happens and, in my opinion, if you allow those outside forces to stop you from pursuing the “lover” to take the next step then you were not serious at all about that person in your life.

It is the year of 2020 and I think it is time for us to rethink of wasting time when it comes to romantic relationship. What do you mean about “wasting time”? based on the website, www.yourdictionary.com, it have stated that wasting time is to allow time to elapse in an unproductive manner. Now if you’re not having the desire of marrying the other individual and it is taking longer than 2 years then it is unproductive. Time is the most important asset that you can give to someone.   

Now this is not only a theory for me, it is also based on my experience and I truly believe that the two years’ timeline holds true for me. First relationship lasted 4 years and nothing came from it but heartache. Sure, it was fun during the journey but when it ended, heartache came. The same thing happens with the second one even though it lasted for 2 and half years. Now, I am not saying that you must be sadden if those relationships never worked out but I am saying that you must see the sign that if year two come by and that ring is not on your finger or you were not propose to. You must reconsider your option since time is very precious and that is the only thing you can give someone that you want to spend the rest of your life with.

Now, go out there and learn, love and remember that your time is very precious. Use it wisely and truly think if two years have passed with your lover and he/she don’t want to take the next step. Then remember my two-word statement, the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment